[petsc-dev] tests coverage

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Fri Aug 12 17:07:42 CDT 2022

  The MR was almost perfect. Then we switched from launching pipelines directly to doing them through the MR, which changed the way some of the information was formatted. We should wire this up properly and then require MR not to introduce new lines of untested code. It has been on my to-do list for a very long time. Not terribly difficult, just requires the perfect alignment of the stars to get working perfectly.

  Barry