[petsc-dev] petsc release plan for march 2021

Patrick Sanan patrick.sanan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 02:05:57 CDT 2021

I added that milestone to some of the current docs MRs but it’s probably
too tight, so I suggest to remove - it probably doesn’t matter much what’s
in the tar all for docs so safer to have the current docs. We could have a
patch release which updates the docs for release, once we’re happy with the
docs build on main.

Satish Balay via petsc-dev <petsc-dev at mcs.anl.gov> schrieb am So. 28. März
2021 um 20:58: