[petsc-dev] Testing seems broken in master

Scott Kruger kruger at txcorp.com
Mon Jan 4 11:22:53 CST 2021

Is this just the 3rd problem?

Regarding how you can end up with changes not being caught:
The default (going all the way back to the old harness) is to not check
numbers to avoid round-off errors giving false negatives (failures).
Of course, sometimes you *want* to check the numbers; e.g., for
indices.  The solution for this is to add:

      diff_args: -j

Scott

Tech-X Corporation               kruger at txcorp.com
5621 Arapahoe Ave, Suite A       Phone: (720) 466-3196
Boulder, CO 80303                Fax:   (303) 448-7756