[petsc-dev] Rebuilding pets-library only

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Wed Feb 17 19:10:13 CST 2021

  Blaise,

  I think I fixed this a few months ago for petsc4py. It is suppose to have the right dependencies so petsc4py does not get rebuilt if it does not need to be. (For example it depends on the PETSc include files but not on the PETSc source files).

  If it still insists on rebuilding petsc4py when it should not in master please let us know the details so we can fix this.

  Barry