[petsc-dev] building on Spock

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Fri Aug 13 12:49:03 CDT 2021

I was building on Spock a few weeks ago, but am getting these errors now.
I have a setup with this environment and get this error.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mark

    module load craype-accel-amd-gfx908
    module load rocm
    module load emacs
    module load zlib
    module load autoconf automake libtool

    ## These must be set before compiling so the executable picks up GTL
    export PE_MPICH_GTL_DIR_amd_gfx908="-L/opt/cray/pe/mpich/8.1.4/gtl/lib"
    export PE_MPICH_GTL_LIBS_amd_gfx908="-lmpi_gtl_hsa"

    ## These must be set before running
    export MPIR_CVAR_GPU_EAGER_DEVICE_MEM=0
    export MPICH_GPU_SUPPORT_ENABLED=1
    export MPICH_SMP_SINGLE_COPY_MODE=CMA