[petsc-dev] empty space on left side of website pages

Scott Kruger kruger at txcorp.com
Mon Apr 26 11:27:33 CDT 2021

Rather than have us edit the CSS, perhaps just getting people to agree
to a different theme:
https://sphinx-themes.org/

I think alabaster, aiohttp, cloud_sptheme, ...  meet Barry's complaint.

There is a lot to like on the kotti_docs_theme for example although the
bar is on the right instead of the left.

Scott

On 2021-04-26 08:58, Patrick Sanan did write:

--
Scott Kruger
Tech-X Corporation               kruger at txcorp.com
5621 Arapahoe Ave, Suite A       Phone: (720) 466-3196
Boulder, CO 80303                Fax:   (303) 448-7756