[petsc-dev] Error on Fugaku

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 14 21:06:22 CDT 2021

On Wed, 14 Apr 2021, Satish Balay via petsc-dev wrote:

> Now I'm stuck at compiling petsc sources - src/vec/is/sf/impls/basic/kokkos/sfkok.kokkos.cxx
>
>     PID USER      PR  NI    VIRT    RES    SHR S  %CPU  %MEM     TIME+ COMMAND                                                                                                                                      56491 a04201    20   0 4944176   4.5g  11216 R  98.4   4.9  12:45.52 ccpcompx

This compile is still ongoing..

    PID USER      PR  NI    VIRT    RES    SHR S  %CPU  %MEM     TIME+ COMMAND                                                                                                                                      56491 a04201    20   0   26.5g  26.2g  12512 R  99.7  28.4 122:41.51 ccpcompx

Satish