[petsc-dev] CI error

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Sun Apr 11 20:10:06 CDT 2021

It did seem to be non-deterministic. (how is that possible?).
I got this error, sent my message.
Tried Barry's idea and initialized them all (5) by hand.
It worked!
I tried initializing just one.
It worked.
I tried initializing none (yes, back to where I started)
And it worked :o

I guess this error is another try-it-again CI error.