[petsc-dev] DMPlex + Cohesive Cells Setup

Jacob Faibussowitsch jacob.fai at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 12:43:33 CDT 2020

I’m getting an argument out of bounds error (attached) but I suspect it’s because I’m feeding in bad input to either calls (I am marking __all__ vertices in the mesh in my input label to DMPlexLabelCohesiveComplete). Are the cohesive grains allowed to intersect? Does a cohesive region have to be closed? Does it have to be entirely enclosed by the mesh, i.e. not touching any of the boundaries?

Best regards,

Jacob Faibussowitsch
(Jacob Fai - booss - oh - vitch)
Cell: (312) 694-3391