[petsc-dev] [petsc-users] new book introducing PETSc for PDEs

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Sat Oct 31 09:23:06 CDT 2020

   I have no problem updating any of Ed's examples if we need to with each release, so the burdern doesn't fall on him. We simply make a fork of his
repository with a new branch and update that and make a MR to Ed for each release and he can have a new branch or tag of his examples for each new
PETSc release.

   Barry

  We just make this part of our release process.