[petsc-dev] Get a list of package download URL

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 18 18:01:04 CST 2020

Check --with-packages-download-dir option.

This is a 2 step process. For ex - the first step:

balay at sb /home/balay/petsc (master=)
$ ./configure --with-packages-download-dir=$HOME/tmp --download-metis --download-parmetis
             Configuring PETSc to compile on your system
Download the following packages to /home/balay/tmp

metis ['git://https://bitbucket.org/petsc/pkg-metis.git', 'https://bitbucket.org/petsc/pkg-metis/get/v5.1.0-p10.tar.gz']
parmetis ['git://https://bitbucket.org/petsc/pkg-parmetis.git', 'https://bitbucket.org/petsc/pkg-parmetis/get/v4.0.3-p6.tar.gz']

Then run the script again
<<<<