[petsc-dev] Fwd: [petsc-users] new book introducing PETSc for PDEs

Ed Bueler elbueler at alaska.edu
Mon Nov 2 16:53:50 CST 2020

Including list.

Ed

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ed Bueler <elbueler at alaska.edu>
Date: Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: [petsc-dev] [petsc-users] new book introducing PETSc for PDEs
To: Jed Brown <jed at jedbrown.org>

> You should be able to click "Add rule" here
> https://github.com/bueler/p4pdes/settings/branches

Nope.  Try it.  Restricting branches is not one of the options under
"github pro" public repo ownership.  (Nothing about the github
manage access interface is informative about admins and/or
collaborator permissions etc.)

However, adding required MR reviews onto master is an option, and I can
leave "Include Admins" unchecked; I have done that.   I'll see if these
settings are smooth for me.

Ed

--
Ed Bueler