[petsc-dev] print statements in fortran interface functions

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 08:53:20 CDT 2020

On different OSes, the buffering for printf is different. Do you mean that
the program ends correctly and prints nothing, or
do you mean that you execute a print but nothing immediately outputs to the
screen. We do not explicitly flush, so it could
be that this weird OS is buffering in a way you do not expect.

  Matt