[petsc-dev] print statements in fortran interface functions

Jacob Faibussowitsch jacob.fai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 21:37:12 CDT 2020

May be an issue printing to STDOUT, HPC sometimes redirect STDOUT to some other log files. Maybe try redirecting your PetscInfo() or PetscPrintf() output to a file. For PetscInfo its just a filename after the info flag: ./yourCode -info somefile . As for the PetscPrintf you will have to change those calls in your src to PetscFPrintf().

Best regards,

Jacob Faibussowitsch
(Jacob Fai - booss - oh - vitch)
Cell: (312) 694-3391