[petsc-dev] Googling PetscMatlabEngine leads to 3.7 version

Pierre Jolivet pierre.jolivet at enseeiht.fr
Mon Jun 15 09:03:14 CDT 2020

Speaking of the website, wrong links are being generated in the documentation.
https://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-dev/docs/manualpages/Mat/MATSEQDENSECUDA.html <https://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-dev/docs/manualpages/Mat/MATSEQDENSECUDA.html> has a link to https://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-dev/src/mat/impls/dense/seq/cudadensecuda.cu#MATSEQDENSECUDA <https://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-dev/src/mat/impls/dense/seq/cudadensecuda.cu#MATSEQDENSECUDA> which should read https://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-dev/src/mat/impls/dense/seq/cuda/densecuda.cu.html#MATSEQDENSECUDA <https://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-dev/src/mat/impls/dense/seq/cuda/densecuda.cu.html#MATSEQDENSECUDA> (notice the added / and .html)

Thanks,
Pierre