[petsc-dev] PThread problem on CI

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 4 14:12:01 CDT 2020

You can make this change - and test it by running this one test via CI [its same as me doing this manually]

i.e:
- start the pipeline
- cancel after pre stage
- now toggle the one [or few tests] that you need to run.

And I would think configure should have caught it.

    self.gitcommit         = 'bcd82f996542f6d667ccf70a6d8644be1ef7a30f'
    self.download          = ['git://https://github.com/bldenton/EGADSlite.git']
    self.functions         = []
<<<<<

Ok - no functions listed here - so configure is not doing any checks...

Satish