[petsc-dev] Sphinx error

Patrick Sanan patrick.sanan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 07:27:00 CDT 2020

Sorry about the delay in seeing this thread - Barry, I assume that this means that despite the pain you have at least some sort of working Sphinx. I hesitated to add anything related to Sphinx to the existing docs build (controlled by the makefiles) yet, but as more things are ported there that would make sense.