[petsc-dev] ccache tips?

Scott Kruger kruger at txcorp.com
Fri Jan 17 11:56:03 CST 2020

I didn't realize brew put the links in libexec.   I did it manually like
in this tutorial:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/accelerating-compilation-part-1-ccache

This tutorial discusses the size of the cache.  I made mine too small
when I first set it up.

I like Jed's mpi method as the things I want cached the most are the
parallel stuff -- I don't want to cache the serial externalbuilds.

Scott

Tech-X Corporation               kruger at txcorp.com
5621 Arapahoe Ave, Suite A       Phone: (720) 974-1841
Boulder, CO 80303                Fax:   (303) 448-7756