[petsc-dev] checkbadSource issue

Jose E. Roman jroman at dsic.upv.es
Thu Dec 31 03:18:49 CST 2020

I am getting the same in some machines. I don't think this is due to a recent change.

In the pipeline, it is run as
$ make checkbadSource SHELL=bash
which solves the issue.

On the other hand, in the 'checksource' job in the pipelines, there are errors (probably not important):
gmakefile.test:100: arch-linux-c-debug/tests/testfiles: No such file or directory
gmakefile:67: arch-linux-c-debug/lib/petsc/conf/files: No such file or directory

Jose