[petsc-dev] slight inconsistency with test harness?

Scott Kruger kruger at txcorp.com
Wed Dec 30 12:23:10 CST 2020

https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/merge_requests/3525

Your complaint about the test harness verbosity when running restricted
set of tests is also fixed in this one as well (and this one is so nice
I should have done this quite awhile ago).

Scott

Tech-X Corporation               kruger at txcorp.com
5621 Arapahoe Ave, Suite A       Phone: (720) 466-3196
Boulder, CO 80303                Fax:   (303) 448-7756