[petsc-dev] Merge request error

Ali Reza Khaz'ali arkhazali at iut.ac.ir
Sat Dec 5 12:43:28 CST 2020

Dear Satish,

I tried to use "git push" to push my branch to the origin (i.e. mainstream
PETSc repo). However, instead of receiving the URL for creating a merge
request, I got the following error:
fatal: unable to access 'https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc.git/': The requested
URL returned error: 403

I supposed that the error was because of my unfamiliarity with GitLab.
Therefore I tried to use GitLab web interface at:
https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/merge_requests/new

which is giving me a 404 error.

Many thanks,
Ali