[petsc-dev] Merge request error

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 09:40:17 CST 2020

On Sat, Dec 5, 2020 at 4:12 AM Ali Reza Khaz'ali <arkhazali at iut.ac.ir>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I want to fix an issue in petscsys.h that prevents the code from being
> compiled by icl on Windows. However, I cannot create a merge request, and
> GitLab web interface link shows a 404 error. I would be grateful if you
> could provide guidance on the matter.

Hi,

This would be a grat contribution. I see two ways to solve this:

1) Are you trying to create a Merge Request from your fork of PETSc? Just
making sure, because you might not have permission for an MR from the PETSc
repo itself.

2) If Gitlab is just not working, you can send your diff to me, and I will
check it in under your name.