[petsc-dev] CMake on Catalina

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 17 18:07:11 CDT 2020

Build cmake or a package using cmake?

balay at sb /home/balay/petsc (master=)
$ grep download-cmake config/examples/arch-ci-osx-*
config/examples/arch-ci-osx-cxx-cmplx-pkgs-dbg.py:  '--download-cmake=1',
config/examples/arch-ci-osx-cxx-pkgs-opt.py:  '--download-cmake=1',
config/examples/arch-ci-osx-cxx-pkgs-opt.py:  '--download-cmake=1',
config/examples/arch-ci-osx-xsdk-opt.py:  '--download-cmake=1',

download-cmake works fine on all our OSX test boxes [they are on Catalina]

balay at kpro petsc % sw_vers
ProductName:	Mac OS X
ProductVersion:	10.15.3
BuildVersion:	19D76

And I have cmake installed via brew on these boxes.

Satish