[petsc-dev] Master broken after changes to PetscSection headers

Hapla Vaclav vaclav.hapla at erdw.ethz.ch
Thu Sep 19 04:49:30 CDT 2019

On 19 Sep 2019, at 11:25, Matthew Knepley via petsc-dev <petsc-dev at mcs.anl.gov<mailto:petsc-dev at mcs.anl.gov>> wrote:

I pushed the fix to the branch. Can we remerge it?

I think best way would be to create another MR.

You should also add
  #include <petscsection.h>
to petscdmlabel.h.
This which will also satisfy Lisandro's point.

Vaclav

Also, I do not understand why tests did not catch this. Its obvious what happened. I added that header
to convert.c instead of convest.c.

   Matt