[petsc-dev] I think the test system is broken in master

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 23 22:34:23 CDT 2019

   The test system really has to dump all the output including stderr to GitLab; the stack frames etc. Drop just little tidbits without all the error output is worse than users who cut and paste one line from configure.log and expect it to help. I don't know how you decide to redirect stuff and pick and chose where it goes but it all needs to come out as one ASCII stream to GitLab.

   Barry