[petsc-dev] Documenting types of examples

Patrick Sanan patrick.sanan at gmail.com
Fri May 31 08:11:22 CDT 2019

We only removed the Concepts from the man pages. The Concepts in the
examples should remain, and are compiled as usual here :
https://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-dev/docs/manualpages/help.html

Does that suffice for what you'd like to add?

Am Fr., 31. Mai 2019 um 15:08 Uhr schrieb Matthew Knepley <knepley at gmail.com