[petsc-dev] Bogus tag

Balay, Satish balay at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 3 15:40:38 CDT 2019

Well this also requires:

- everyone who pulled this tag to manually delete it from their local clone.

I don't know if there is a good way to do this. There is 'git fetch --prune-tags'
 - but its not useful if you keep local tags [that you don't intend to push out]

- and prevent folks from re-pushing this tag (from a clone where this tag is not deleted)

[I've setup branch permissions at bitbucket to help with this]

Satish