[petsc-dev] DMKSP and pcfieldsplit

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 5 19:39:34 CST 2019

   Lawrence,

     Is this issue resolved or still stuck. I totally agree with you that Matt's change seems inane, how can one possibly just take the function/pointer that operates on the whole DM and assume it will work for a subDM?

     Anyways, unfortunately after Jed introduced the DMKSP paradigm the code leaped above my intellectual ability so I have to rely on others to do the massaging.

  Barry