[petsc-dev] error in Jenkins but not nightly

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 10 16:06:07 CDT 2019

 Yes, spack could be used to do this. I guess essentially Buildsystem would issues commands to spack on each "prebuilt" package each time it runs in test mode (using the URL in the package file?)  and after the first time spack would ignore the commands since it already had the version ready. I could use this on my machine also.

  Barry

--spack-mpich etc ?