[petsc-dev] Configure issue, PETSC_USE_SOCKET_VIEWER not defined

Jose E. Roman jroman at dsic.upv.es
Thu Jul 18 09:00:50 CDT 2019

My recent PR#1886 is also related to what Lisandro reports:
 https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc/pull-requests/1886/fix-compiler-warning/diff

The corresponding configure.log is here:
http://slepc.upv.es/buildbot/builders/athor-linux-icc-c-complex-int64-mkl/builds/534/steps/Configure%20PETSc/logs/configure.log

Jose