[petsc-dev] PETSc planning meetings July 19

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Jul 6 20:44:32 CDT 2019

   PETSc folks,

    We will be having some meetings on Friday July 19 to discuss future plans for PETSc with one topic being the post-ECP (Exascale Computing Project) world (both funding and research). No specific schedule or agenda is yet set.

    * If there is interest we will arrange a portion of the time with teleconferencing for those who are not local (just send me email if you are interested and the times that work for you).

    * If there are particular topics you think are worth discussing please feel free to respond to this email or send them to me directly.

   Thanks

    Barry

Begin forwarded message: