[petsc-dev] hypre and CUDA

Karl Rupp rupp at iue.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Aug 15 19:57:31 CDT 2019

Hi,

one way to test is to run a sequential example through nv-prof:
  $> nvprof ./ex56 ...

https://devblogs.nvidia.com/cuda-pro-tip-nvprof-your-handy-universal-gpu-profiler/

If it uses the GPU, then you will get some information on the GPU
kernels called. If it doesn't use the GPU, the list will be (almost) empty.

Best regards,
Karli