[petsc-dev] NVIDIA cuTENSOR library for accelerating tensor operations

Jed Brown jed at jedbrown.org
Sun Apr 7 19:56:19 CDT 2019

There is already a library called cuTensor, but it is not this
"pre-release", which I can't find on the internet.

http://www.tensorlet.com/cutensor/

It might be useful for high order elements if they can support fusing
enough kernels, but is probably of limited utility if each contraction
implies a kernel launch.