[petsc-dev] PETSc 3.10: September 4, 2018, is the cutoff-date for new features

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 11 10:18:52 CDT 2018

Just a heads-up regarding final changes for 3.10 release.

These changes are in in branch balay/release-3.10-revert-to-dev

It has 2 commits:

- The first commit in this branch will be the final commit to 3.10 release.
- The second commit will restore master back to dev from release.

I'll be rebasing this branch over latest master - until I can spin the release tarball.

Note: I've added 'sept 12' as release date for now - but can change it as needed.

Satish