[petsc-dev] Plex - Metis warnings

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Mon Oct 29 19:07:04 CDT 2018

I was able to run ksp ex56 manually. This machine requires an inscrutable
workflow. I built the code in my home directory, copied the executable to a
working directory and ran there. I have seen my colleagues do this copy
business that is clearly not in PETSc tests. I don't understand it but I
can I can hand if off to my users with some assurance that it _can_ work!

Thanks,
Mark