[petsc-dev] calling petsc from a mex file

Vaclav Hapla vaclav.hapla at erdw.ethz.ch
Thu May 10 14:28:36 CDT 2018

I confirm the same problem. But I also don't know how to fix this systematically in the buildsystem. I found hard-coded -L options here
  https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc/src/9e21ac129fc054b3abeb584f186c61369f6d442a/config/BuildSystem/config/packages/MatlabEngine.py#lines-39
but I'm in doubts I can do the same with -Wl,-rpath.

Vaclav