[petsc-dev] Target next PETSc/TAO release for March 30

Richard Tran Mills rtmills at anl.gov
Fri Mar 30 01:01:50 CDT 2018

All: The recent downtime for the Argonne FTP server threw a wrench into our
release plans by causing most nightly builds to fail. We will do the
release next week. Please finish your merges as soon as possible, anyway,
and then we will (fortuitously) have the few days of feature freeze that
Jed asked for. =)

--Richard