[petsc-dev] superlu_dist: update to version v5.4.0

Jed Brown jed at jedbrown.org
Wed Jun 13 11:59:40 CDT 2018

Packaging systems disallow this -- every installed file must have a
unique owner.  This is needed for reproducibility and to support clean
uninstalls -- packaging systems aren't likely to implement reference
counting on identical files just to support SuperLU.  This means every
packager needs to choose a way to circumvent this collision.  Why not
just use separate namespaces so there are no collisions?