[petsc-dev] Testing system

Fande Kong fdkong.jd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 18:09:14 CDT 2018

Thanks, Patrick, and Jed,

I appended the following to src/mat/examples/tutorials/ex15.c. Also added
the output files: src/mat/examples/tutorials/output/ex15_3.out
and src/mat/examples/tutorials/output/ex15_4.out.

*   test:*
*      suffix: 3*
*      nsize: 4*
*      requires: party*
*      args: -mat_partitioning_type party*

*   test:*
*      suffix: 4*
*      nsize: 3*
*      requires: chaco*
*      args: -mat_partitioning_type chaco*

What are the right instructions I should follow to check if the added tests
are actually working?

Fande,