[petsc-dev] How is PETSC_FLIB generated in BuildSystem?

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 8 11:25:58 CST 2018

   Blaise,

     I think you need to copy over the generateliblist() method and have it provide the different libraries depending on whatever you need to have it depend on.  Note that if need be you can have no libelist and haver your generateliblist do all the work of generating the library list. Note you also need to handle the case with no Fortran compiler and hence does not include the fortran libraries.

    God luck.

   Barry