[petsc-dev] No rule to make target 'mfem-build'

Hapla Vaclav vaclav.hapla at erdw.ethz.ch
Sat Dec 1 07:51:46 CST 2018

Hi Stefano

After pulling latest master, I get the following at the end of make output:
make[1]: *** No rule to make target 'mfem-build', needed by 'all-gnumake-local'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/scratch/petsc-dev-1'
Now to check if the libraries are working do:
make PETSC_DIR=/scratch/petsc-dev-1 PETSC_ARCH=arch-linux-gcc check

Do you think you could remove that line for non-mfem builds? I think it looks like an error for a user.

Vaclav