[petsc-dev] Petsc 19 conflict calendar

Tobin Isaac tisaac at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Aug 7 11:24:25 CDT 2018

Hi all,

If you subscribe to petsc-dev, you might be interested in getting in
on the ground floor of planning our Summer 2019 meeting in Atlanta.

It would be good to get a list of conflicts for June-ish.  We've just
found out, for instance, that the SC'19 PC meeting will be June 3--4.

These can be for any reason, but if your conflict is due to another
conference you attend, could you highlight that so that nothing slips
under our radar?

You can respond to this thread (your response will be public), or
you can send your response to me directly.

Thanks,
  Toby