[petsc-dev] Fwd: SC19 planning

Tobin Isaac tisaac at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Aug 7 09:44:01 CDT 2018

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Richard (Rich) Vuduc" <richie at cc.gatech.edu>
Sent: August 7, 2018 10:35:09 AM EDT
To: Tobin Isaac <tisaac at gatech.edu>
Cc: Edmond Chow <echow at cc.gatech.edu>, Srinivas Aluru <aluru at cc.gatech.edu>
Subject: Fwd: SC19 planning

Toby: The answer is June 3-4.

-- Rich

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michelle Strout <mstrout at cs.arizona.edu>
Date: Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 9:11 AM
Subject: Re: SC19 planning
To: "Richard (Rich) Vuduc" <richie at cc.gatech.edu>

Hi Rich,

The PC meeting will be June 3-4, 2019.

Here are ALL the dates:

*Initial submission: - March 1, 2019 Submissions open- Tuesday April 2,
2019 Abstracts submission deadline- Wednesday April 10, 2019 Full paper
deadline (no extensions)Starting the review process: - Thursday April 11,
2019 Reviewer bidding closes- Saturday  April 13, 2019 Review assignments
to PCSecond submission: - May 11, 2019 Reviews sent- May 25, 2019
Resubmission deadline- June 3–4, 2019 Committee meeting- June 15, 2019
Author notifications sentFinal revision (for only a small number of papers)
- July 12, 2019 Major revision deadline - August 9, 2019 Major revision
notification- August 28, 2019 Final paper deadline*

Michelle Strout
Professor and Acting Department Head
Department of Computer Science
University of Arizona