[petsc-dev] [petsc-users] Segmentation Violation in getting DMPlex coordinates

Patrick Sanan patrick.sanan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 06:19:05 CDT 2018

For functions like this (only for one impl), should this new check be
considered new best practices (as opposed to the composition approach,
defining things with names like DMDASetUniformCoordinates_DMDA())? It seems
like less boilerplate, as well as avoiding a function on the stack (and the
check itself if it's turned off in optimized mode).