[petsc-dev] upcoming release and testing

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Apr 1 11:41:36 CDT 2018

   Everyone,

      I think this model is way to labor intense on Satish to keep permanently but we'll keep it to get past the release and then rethink the model. Satish is also working to decrease the test time so we can hopefully open up more testing slots. My dream is each person gets a testing slot for themselves but this is not likely in the short term so we may have a small number of people share each testing slot.

     Barry