[petsc-dev] *unwind* next branch

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 27 08:18:25 CDT 2017

commit 8e80f76617739c84d1b952f9d3f7b8e359e84079
Merge: b5178cece8 5fbebc36b8
Author: Lisandro Dalcin <dalcinl at gmail.com>
Date:   Tue Sep 26 12:36:39 2017

    Merge branch 'dalcinl/add-tsrestart' into next
<<<<<

Well I was looking for branches that were already tested in next. [i.e
branches that get merged sometime before midnight CST get tested by
9:00AM CST]

And there is always a next release.. [likely in a couple of months -
for some of the currently in progress features]

Jed suggests - updates can go into 3.8.1 - if there are 'no
incompatible interface changes' [but thats harder for me to verify for
non-bugfix changes]

Satish