[petsc-dev] PetscSF in Fortran

Adrian Croucher a.croucher at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Sep 24 19:57:39 CDT 2017

On 25/09/17 13:37, Adrian Croucher wrote:

> Actually it looks like DMGetDefaultSF() does already work in Fortran
> though, and could be used to do the same thing.
>
> Do you think that would be a reasonable way to do it?

Hmm, I just tried it and it looks like the default SF produced by this
function doesn't have any overlap. So that won't work for me.

Guess I might need a Fortran interface for
PetscSFSetGraph/PetscSFGetGraph after all. If you could put one it that
would be great.

Another simpler possibility that would work for my case is if there was
a DMCopySF() function for copying the point SF from one DM to another.
Up to you if you think that would be of enough general usefulness to
warrant inclusion.

- Adrian

--
Dr Adrian Croucher