[petsc-dev] SLEPc failure

Jose E. Roman jroman at dsic.upv.es
Fri Oct 27 11:52:56 CDT 2017

I cannot load the files you sent. Please send the matrices in binary format. The easiest way is to run your program with -eps_view_mat0 binary:Atau.bin -eps_view_mat1 binary:Btau.bin

However, the files are written at the end of EPSSolve() so if the solve fails then it will not create the files. You can try running with -eps_max_it 1  or add code in your main program to write the matrices.

Jose