[petsc-dev] error configuring on KNL

Richard Tran Mills rtmills at anl.gov
Fri Jun 30 17:06:30 CDT 2017

Hmm. I get the same error when adding "--download-hypre=0" to an otherwise
functional configure script for Cori KNL. Hypre's configure doesn't like
something about cross-compiling for KNL. It might be possible to make this
work by building on the compute nodes, though this is, unfortunately, not
officially supported on Cori -- NERSC staff say that builds are not
guaranteed to work on the compute nodes, though I've managed to make it
work sometimes.

--Richard