[petsc-dev] PETSc statistics

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 8 15:48:02 CDT 2017

   Sean,

     Very cool maps. Thanks for the b-day present

     It is strange that there are many archive downloads from the US and none from elsewhere. Maybe there is some single weird client (spack?) doing these downloads? Can you get exact details on who/where the requests came from?

     A map of a years worth of downloads would be very cool to display, so yes if you can collect the data for each week and stash is somewhere that would be great.

   Barry